We held a meeting on August 16, 2017. Thank you to those who came out! Here is a summary of our Quiet A2 action ideas!
- Compile a list of restaurants, bars, or shops with no piped music.
- Compile a list of restaurants, bars, or shops that agree to turn off music when asked.
- Employee rights: Interview employees on their thoughts on piped music at their work places.
- Track decibel levels using phone apps at various public places.
- Send thank you notes to quiet places.
Spread Our Message
- Keep music special (Support for live music)
- Help businesses understand customer and community concerns with piped music.
- Promote benefits of quiet, emphasizing on how quietness can make conversations more engaging and valuable.
If you’d like to participant in any of these ways and/or add new ideas to the list, feel free to comment or email email@example.com.